If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a refund or exchange the item within 30 days of purchase.*
Items returned in accordance with Gothic Line Armoury Ltd guidelines, accompanied by a receipt and in saleable condition will be refunded at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, in the original payment method. Items returned with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Gothic Line Armoury Ltd gift coupon.
Note: Unless an error occurred on our part in the shipment of your order or if the product is defective, shipping fees charged at time of order will not be refunded and the cost of return shipping (if a pre-paid return label included with your original order is used) will be deducted from your merchandise credit or refund. We cannot accept COD return orders.
Gothic Line Armoury Ltd reserves the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges.
FOR ALL ITEMS YOU WISH TO RETURN, please call Customer Care at 1-403-478-0939 or email [email protected] before returning. Some products we sell are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
*Our standard return policy does not apply to the following items:
The following items may be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase with the original sales receipt:
- Airsoft guns
- Electronics: includes action cameras, digital compasses, drones, electronic collars, electric trolling motors, fish finders, GPS, headphones, metal detectors, personal locator beacons, radios, satellite phones, speakers, trail cameras, weather stations, wearable technology (including watches).
- Computer software,video games & DVDs may be returned if the original factory packaging has not been opened.
- Hunting blinds, ice shelters and sunshades
- Power-sports: products are ineligible for return if they have been used, show signs of use, or if oil or fuel has been added. This includes: generators, ice augers and outboard motors. If repairs are needed, the item should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service centre.
Final Sale items that cannot be returned include:
- Ammunition, gun powder, primers or reloading components
- Arrows (once cut to length)
- Bear or dog spray
- Food processing equipment
- Footwear insoles
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Sleeping bags and mattresses (including mattress pads)
- Special Orders (including personalized items)
- Tree stands and ladder stands
- Underwear, lingerie, swimsuits and base layers and next to skin items
A valid government photo ID may be requested to authorize the return where permitted.
Other restrictions may apply. For more information please call 1-403-478-0939 or email [email protected]
Note: Please anticipate some delays on return processing during our busiest seasons of the year. Thank you for your understanding.